Monday, September 29, 2008

Its too much!!

The web has its stranglehold on me. I'm struggling to keep up with what I want from it. Aaaarrrgh! How do I handle it.

Ok, settle down. This is simply a matter of prioritisation. I have yet again taken on more than I can handle. Most is voluntary, personal learning and the sort. Reading blogs, trying to comment on blogs. I need to find ways to fit all this in.

I don't have the answer yet. I'll let you know when I do.

What it does highlight is that there is no way to keep up with everything as it evolves. Impossibility. I just need to let some stuff go.

Initially, this will be FOC08 and CCK08. These will both be useful courses but I am not keeping up with the requirements within them. I'm also trimming my blogroll. This will be reflected in the sidebar soon enough.

I'm getting more involved in Diigo and can see how this may make me slightly more productive.

No comments: