Thursday, June 20, 2013

Day 9 and 10 of a self imposed tablet challenge

Woops, missed a day. Blame marking.

Over the last 2 days I have used GoodReader more productively. Specifically through the ability to map GoodReader's file system as a network drive in Windows. This has enabled me to easily backup the files I am creating on the iPad whilst in the restrictive network environment that is my workplace. What I would like is a way to connect to my laptop from the iPad and push files to the file system on the laptop.

Over this challenge I have neglected to identify the usage of my Galaxy Tab. It's main use is as a media player for my drive to work. This has defaulted, I know I could use my phone for this. I have played with a number of podcast apps, but am currently using Doggcatcher which I am quite happy with. To be honest, I am not a fan of the 7 inch form factor. I much prefer the 10 inch tablets.

Tomorrow is the final day of this self imposed challenge and will involve some planning for next term.

No comments: